- Developed a leading manufacturing platform that handled over $1 million and thousands of users.
- Delivered multiple web and iOS apps for enterprise clients.
- BS in Computer Science with a Math minor from the University of Kentucky.
- Meetup organizer and presenter at Learn Swift Louisville.
Software Developer at Xometry, Inc.
July 2018 - Present
- Worked remotely with a distributed team for several months.
- Designed micro-service based on AWS Lambda for integrating with accounting software.
- Worked closely with accounting team stakeholders to meet their requirements for this integration.
Software Developer at MakeTime, Inc.
March 2016 - July 2018 (acquired by Xometry)
- Developed full-stack solutions for their CNC machining platform using Ruby on Rails and AngularJS. The platform was responsible for over $1 million in transactions in 2017 and continues to grow.
- Built UI for instant budgetary pricing intelligence which leveraged custom machine-learning models. This was MakeTime’s differentiator in the manufacturing market space.
- Built early version of a matchmaking microservice that finds viable candidates from MakeTime’s network of over 2000 suppliers. This system ultimately allowed MakeTime to grow with a lean fulfillment team of only four members.
Software Developer at CirrusMio, Inc.
May 2014 - March 2016
- Team-lead and developer of enterprise media management system in Rails. I coordinated with our client’s support team and customers as the product was launched.
- Built iOS app in Swift to facilitate sales pitches and place orders. I extensively researched their existing sales workflow and delivered the app in two months to align with their next sales initiative.
- Built iOS app for enterprise document storage service. I designed and developed the UX from scratch. I also helped develop the complimentary Rails backend.
Web Developer at U.K. Department of Communication
Sept. 2011 - May 2014
- Designed and developed intern-management PHP app. Consulted with faculty members to build an information management system for the student internship program.
- Built several research web apps that allowed researchers to systematically analyze data, work efficiently and think creatively.